Friday, 12 September 2014


Matte lips are one of my favourite looks to wear, however I am not so fond of the ties that come along with it; extreme dryness, smudge, and constant upkeep. I was in Boots last week looking for a new lip colour for my birthday night out, and came across the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Lipstick. This stuff is absolutely gorgeous. There is not a wide colour range however I picked up a mauvey pink colour and the deep red. The wear on these is beautiful; highly pigmented, buildable, and they feel like a smooth buttery balm when on the lips. Thanks to these little gems I can wear a matte lip without the awful dryness.


The two colours that I picked up are perfect for Autumn and Winter, and I might have to invest in some more!
07 Nude-ist

08 Grand Cru



Again, I am very sorry for the poor quality of my photographs; a new camera is on the horizon, so bear with me!

Amy xxx

Buy from Boots for £8.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment